Mergers and Acquisitions
- Leveraged acquisitions
- Acquisition and disposal of controlling interest in companies: due diligence, drafting of engagement letters, letters of intent, offers, purchase agreements, Representations and warranties and indemnification agreements (assets/liabilities), shareholders agreement, "management packages"
- Acquisitions of companies in turnaround management situations
- Minority stakes
- Financing acquisitions
- Mergers, spin-offs, restructuring
- Joint ventures
- Issuance of stock, bonds and hybrid securities (securities giving access to equity)
- Incorporation of civil companies (Sociétés civiles), commercial companies, corporations and partnerships, Associations, Foundations, Economic Interest Groupings (Groupements d'Intérêt Economique), European, Public Interest Groupings (Groupements d'Intérêt Public), government approved voluntary compliance schemes for recycling and waste management (Eco-organismes)
- Corporate and secretarial work: capital increase or decrease, approval of annual accounts, keeping records and minutes
Prevention and Litigation :
Appointment of ad hoc mandate (Mandat ad hoc), conciliation, receivership, expert assessment procedures for minority shareholders, disputes between shareholders, mediation and arbitration, ex-ante (sauvegarde) and insolvency proceedings.